2 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Escape to the island of Santorini on an overnight trip from Athens that includes ferry tickets, accommodations in a 3- or 4-star hotel, breakfast, and hotel transfers on Santorini. Book in advance, so you can focus on exploring the island’s perfect beaches, strolling the pretty town of Fira, or sipping Santorini wine in a local cafe.
- Overnight Santorini trip from Athens
- Visit the gorgeous island in the Aegean Sea
- Choose between 3- and 4-star accommodations with breakfast
- Hotel transfers on Santorini included
Saved to wishlist!
1 overnight accommodation on 3-star or 4-star hotel (as selected)
Round-trip shared transfer from port to hotel in Santorini
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off from Athens to Port of Piraeus
Food and drinks, unless specified
Surcharge : Overnight stay tax per room per night (starting from 01/01/18)
Departure & Return
Piraeus Harbour, Greece
Departure gate for Cycladic islands
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children aged up to 16 years must be accompanied by an adult and same adult rate valid
- Wheelchair accessible ONLY on request with extra supplement
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel for the ferry/flight and hotel check-in
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY CHAT Tours
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Santorini Overnight Break from Athens?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Santorini Overnight Break from Athens?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Santorini Overnight Break from Athens?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Santorini Overnight Break from Athens
Explore Similar Things to Do
Romantic ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursWater ToursLayover Tours Weddings & HoneymoonsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingAthensRomantic Tours - OlympiaOvernight Tours - OlympiaMulti-day Tours - OlympiaWater Tours - OlympiaLayover Tours - OlympiaRomantic Tours - SantoriniOvernight Tours - SantoriniMulti-day Tours - SantoriniWater Tours - SantoriniLayover Tours - SantoriniRomantic Tours - IzmirOvernight Tours - IzmirMulti-day Tours - IzmirWater Tours - IzmirLayover Tours - IzmirCategory
Ilias Lalaounis Jewelry MuseumFrissiras MuseumEugenides Foundation PlanetariumOmonoia Square (Plateia Omonoias)Benaki MuseumTheatre of DionysusUniversity of AthensMt. Parnassus (Parnassos)Onassis Cultural CentreKotzia Square (Plateia Kotzia)Acropolis Museum (Museo Akropoleos)Allou! Fun ParkNational Library of Greece (Ethnikí Vivliothíki tis Elládos)Byzantine & Christian MuseumHellenic Motor MuseumChoragic Monument of LysicratesKolonaki Square (Plateia Kolonaki)Parliament Building (Vouli)Syntagma Square (Plateia Syntagmatos)Piraeus Cruise Port