4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Escape from the bustle of Athens, and get a taste of Greece's island life, on this luxurious, half-day cruise. Board your 52-foot (16-meter) private yacht, and sail along the Athenian Riviera towards the Argo-Saronic Islands. As you go, soak up the picturesque scenery, stop to go for a dip, and enjoy glasses of Champagne alongside a variety of decadent appetizers. After several hours out on the water you’ll head back to port, but not before seeing the sunset.
- This half-day cruise is operated for just you and your party
- Get a taste of Greece’s island living aboard a luxurious private yacht
- Enjoy glasses of Champagne and numerous appetizers on board
- Admire the sunset from the water’s edge
Saved to wishlist!
1 Moët & Chandon Brut Imperial
Soft drinks, mineral water
A variety of appetizers, cheeses, fresh-baked crusty bread and seasonal fruits
Fuel, VAT ( 24% ), Marinas fees, Laundry
Gratuities (optional 10%
Departure & Return
NOTK (Nautical Club of Tzitzifies Kallithea) , Leoforos Posidonos - Delta Falirou, Kallithea, Athens 176 74, GreeceThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Minimum age is 18 years (Adults-only cruise). Proof of age or ID will be required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Kolokouri Evaggelia
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Luxury Sunset Sailing Cruise in the Athenian Riviera?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Luxury Sunset Sailing Cruise in the Athenian Riviera?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Luxury Sunset Sailing Cruise in the Athenian Riviera?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Luxury Sunset Sailing Cruise in the Athenian Riviera
Explore Similar Things to Do
Romantic ToursSunset CruisesWater ToursSailingHalf-day ToursWater SportsWeddings & HoneymoonsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAthensRomantic Tours - OlympiaSunset Cruises - OlympiaWater Tours - OlympiaSailing - OlympiaHalf-day Tours - OlympiaRomantic Tours - SantoriniSunset Cruises - SantoriniWater Tours - SantoriniSailing - SantoriniHalf-day Tours - SantoriniRomantic Tours - IzmirSunset Cruises - IzmirWater Tours - IzmirSailing - IzmirHalf-day Tours - IzmirCategory
Omonoia Square (Plateia Omonoias)Syntagma StationFrissiras MuseumVouliagmeni Beach (Akti Vouliagmenis)Athens War Museum (Polemiko Mouseio)Arch of HadrianPropylaeaKotzia Square (Plateia Kotzia)PlakaMt. Lycabettus (Lykavittos)Cape SounionAllou! Fun ParkParliament Building (Vouli)National History Museum (Ethnikó Istorikó Mouseío)MikrolimanoPsiri Onassis Cultural CentreFloating Naval Museum—Battleship Georgios AverofAcademy of Athens (Akadimía Athinón)Monastiraki