10 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover the ancient legends and Mediterranean beauty of Corinth on a private, full-day tour from Athens or Nafplio. Cross the Corinth Canal to enter the Peloponnese, and drive through an area rich with vineyards and olive groves to reach the mythical underground Cave of Lakes. Ride the historic Odontotos Rack Railway, visit your choice of Ancient Corinth, a Nemea winery, or the Mega Spilaio Monastery, and enjoy a traditional Greek ‘meze’ lunch in a mountain village, all with the care of a dedicated guide and in the comfort of a private vehicle.
- Private, full-day tour of Corinth from Athens or Napflio
- Explore highlights of the Peloponnese with a private guide and transport
- See archaeological remains and crystalline formation in the legendary Cave of Lakes
- Ride the Odontotos Rack Railway along the Vouraikos Gorge
- Savor a delicious Greek lunch in a mountain village
- Visit your choice of Ancient Corinth, a winery, or the Mega Spilaio Monastery
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Saved to wishlist!
Totally private tour. No unknown passengers. Transport by non-smoking vehicle.
A HIGHTLIGHT OF THE TOUR; traditional Greek lunch & drinks at the top of the mountains.
Hotel pickup and drop-off, unless on a pedestrian street.
In car bottled water and information booklet.
This tour can ideally be combined with our 5-Day Peloponnese tour.
Tickets per person: Cave of Lakes at €9, Odontotos Railway at €9.50, Corinth at €8
Touristy stops at souvenir, pottery, etc shops; unless specifically requested by yourselves!
Professional guide for Ancient Corinth (available on request after your booking)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Any Athens hotel or Airbnb, the Athens airport, Piraeus and Nafplio port. Possible extra cost for some locations.
- Athens Intl Airport, Attiki Odos, Spata 190 04 Greece
- Port of Piraeus, Pireas 185 38, Greece
- Nafplio Port, PORT, Nafplio 211 00, Greece
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- PROTOCOLS are in place while COVID-19 effects the world. We care about health! We expect you to be healthy before traveling!
- OUR PERSONAL view: We implement all the protocols of the local authorities but most of all we use common logic and flexibility to adjust to each situation. Most of all, we are in favor of "adjustive social distancing" exploring safely in the open avoiding the crowds. We can still be social while maintaining our personal space/distance and following the local rules.
- OUR GUIDES are like family to us: They care about our safety A LOT! Our tours have always been PRIVATE and personalized to your needs! We are in the open, exploring with spotless cars, sites with natural “social distancing,” non-touristy hotels & tavernas, local people & communities with almost “zero” cases!
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY EUDAIMONIA Private Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Corinth, Cave of Lakes, Odontotos Railway Private Tour with Great Lunch Included?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Corinth, Cave of Lakes, Odontotos Railway Private Tour with Great Lunch Included?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Corinth, Cave of Lakes, Odontotos Railway Private Tour with Great Lunch Included?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Corinth, Cave of Lakes, Odontotos Railway Private Tour with Great Lunch Included?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Corinth, Cave of Lakes, Odontotos Railway Private Tour with Great Lunch Included
4 hours 15 minutes
6 hours 2 minutes
6 hours 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursWine TastingsUnderground Tours Walking ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAthensShore Excursions - OlympiaFood Tours - OlympiaBus Tours - OlympiaWine Tastings - OlympiaUnderground Tours - OlympiaWalking Tours - OlympiaPorts of Call Tours - OlympiaHistorical Tours - OlympiaFull-day Tours - OlympiaShore Excursions - SantoriniFood Tours - SantoriniBus Tours - SantoriniWine Tastings - SantoriniUnderground Tours - SantoriniWalking Tours - SantoriniPorts of Call Tours - SantoriniHistorical Tours - SantoriniFull-day Tours - SantoriniShore Excursions - IzmirFood Tours - IzmirBus Tours - IzmirWine Tastings - IzmirUnderground Tours - IzmirWalking Tours - IzmirPorts of Call Tours - IzmirHistorical Tours - IzmirFull-day Tours - IzmirCategory
Vouliagmeni Lake (Limni Vouliagmenis) Tours & TicketsParliament Building (Vouli) Tours & TicketsMetropolitan Cathedral of Athens (Mitropoli) Tours & TicketsVouliagmeni Beach (Akti Vouliagmenis) Tours & TicketsMegalo Kavouri Tours & TicketsNational History Museum (Ethnikó Istorikó Mouseío) Tours & TicketsNumismatic Museum of Athens Tours & TicketsChoragic Monument of Lysicrates Tours & TicketsMt. Parnassus (Parnassos) Tours & TicketsOnassis Cultural Centre Tours & TicketsChurch of Panagia Kapnikarea Tours & TicketsFrissiras Museum Tours & TicketsTomb of the Unknown Soldier (Mnemeíon Agnostou Stratiotou) Tours & TicketsMt. Lycabettus (Lykavittos) Tours & TicketsArch of Hadrian Tours & TicketsMikrolimano Tours & TicketsOdeon of Herodes Atticus (Odeio Irodou Attikou) Tours & TicketsSyntagma Station Tours & TicketsKolonaki Square (Plateia Kolonaki) Tours & TicketsByzantine & Christian Museum Tours & Tickets