2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Experience the UNESCO World Heritage Sites of Delphi and Meteora on an all-inclusive two-day private tour. This is an opportunity to visit remote destinations in Greece at your own pace. Some meals and one night’s accommodation plus private transportation to comfortably you from point to point are included; entrance fees are at your expense.
- Up-close look at ancient Greece on this private, 2-day tour
- Overnight accommodation and some meals included
- Experience multiple UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- Visit remote attractions by private vehicle
Saved to wishlist!
Private tour for up to 7 related only people (couple/s, large families, group of friends)
Brand new 2018-2020 vehicles: 5 door vehicle for 1-2 people; and a large minivan for 3-7 people
Quality accommodation based on double or triple occupancy depending on your group & availability
Hotel private pickup and drop-off
Thermopylae "site" on the way back to Athens
Non smoking vehicle and driver
One night accommodation (and breakfast)
Always a highlight of our private tours is the authentic lunch on both days and is a treat from your driver/guide in non touristy locations surrounded by local people
In car information booklet, bottled water
Each person is allowed one normal size suitcase and a small carry on bag
Optional: Vegetarian lunch can be arranged in most cases. Please let us know in advance.
Ideal to combine with: Ultimate Greek Experience: 7-Day Tour to the Peloponnese Delphi and Meteora
Pickup and drop-off in areas outside of Athens or Piraeus port
Entrance to sites: Delphi at €12/person - half price during off season & Monasteries at €3
Professional guide (optional)
Shopping/touristy stops unless required by yourselves
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Any Athens hotel or Airbnb, the Athens airport, Piraeus and Nafplio port. Possible extra cost for some locations.
- Athens Intl Airport, Attiki Odos, Spata 190 04 Greece
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please provide sufficient information about all the people included in the tour, so that accommodation can be arranged most appropriately (family, couple/s, friends, children, ages, etc)
- Cancellation is "Strict" due to the booked hotel. Still, you can cancel 7 days before the tour!
- PROTOCOLS are in place while COVID-19 effects the world. We care about health! We expect you to be healthy before traveling!
- OUR PERSONAL view: We implement all the protocols of the local authorities but most of all we use common logic and flexibility to adjust to each situation. Most of all, we are in favor of "adjustive social distancing" exploring safely in the open avoiding the crowds. We can still be social while maintaining our personal space/distance and following the local rules.
- OUR GUIDES are like family to us: They care about our safety A LOT! Our tours have always been PRIVATE and personalized to your needs! We are in the open, exploring with spotless cars, sites with natural “social distancing,” non-touristy hotels & tavernas, local people & communities with almost “zero” cases!
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY EUDAIMONIA Private Tours
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private 2-Days to Top Unesco Sites of Delphi & Meteora - Great Lunch included?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private 2-Days to Top Unesco Sites of Delphi & Meteora - Great Lunch included?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private 2-Days to Top Unesco Sites of Delphi & Meteora - Great Lunch included?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private 2-Days to Top Unesco Sites of Delphi & Meteora - Great Lunch included?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I HIGHLY recommend this tour, especially if you are as lucky as we were to have Theodore as our guide." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Private 2-Days to Top Unesco Sites of Delphi & Meteora - Great Lunch included
6 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAthensShore Excursions - OlympiaBus Tours - OlympiaOvernight Tours - OlympiaMulti-day Tours - OlympiaPorts of Call Tours - OlympiaShore Excursions - SantoriniBus Tours - SantoriniOvernight Tours - SantoriniMulti-day Tours - SantoriniPorts of Call Tours - SantoriniShore Excursions - IzmirBus Tours - IzmirOvernight Tours - IzmirMulti-day Tours - IzmirPorts of Call Tours - IzmirCategory
Monastiraki National Library of Greece (Ethnikí Vivliothíki tis Elládos)Allou! Fun ParkTomb of the Unknown Soldier (Mnemeíon Agnostou Stratiotou)Eugenides Foundation PlanetariumVouliagmeni Beach (Akti Vouliagmenis)Adrianou StreetChurch of Panagia KapnikareaCape SounionOnassis Cultural CentreDora Stratou Greek Dances TheaterHellenic Motor MuseumNational Gardens of Athens (Ethnikos Kipos)Olympic Stadium (OAKA)Parliament Building (Vouli)ErechtheionAcropolis Museum (Museo Akropoleos)Ilias Lalaounis Jewelry MuseumChoragic Monument of LysicratesAthens National Archaeological Museum (Ethniko Arxaiologiko Mouseio)