4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Customize your own tour of Athens and visit the landmarks that are of more interest to you on this private adventure. Choose from a number of key landmarks like the Royal Palace of Athens, the Temple of Zeus, the Archaeological Museum, and enjoy skip-the-line admission to the Acropolis. Discover ancient Greece’s rich history as you stroll around the ruins with your dedicated guide and get insider tips on the best places to eat and drink.
- Take a customized half-day tour of key Athens landmarks
- See the Royal Palace, the Temple of Zeus, and Hadrian’s Arch
- Avoid large crowds with skip-the-line admission to the Acropolis
- Enjoy a personalized experience with a private guide and vehicle
Saved to wishlist!
Start the tour when you want, by choosing your own departure time with a Hotel pickup and drop-off.
Get exclusive use of an official private guide, a driver-host and a fully airconditioned minivan.
Personalised care, dedicated to you and your group.
Flexibility towards time, allowing you to dictate when to stop and how long for.
Acropolis skip the line entrance tickets
Entrance fees to all the other museums and areas except from Acropolis
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up from all Athens located hotels , AIRBnB apartments and Ports. Please indicate your hotel name , apartment address or Cruise ship name to aRrange pick up. You will receive exact pick up time through email 48hrs prior departure. In the case of cruise ship and airport arrivals please notice that our guide will wait for you outside of the arrivals terminal ,holding a sign with your name on it.
- Athens Intl Airport, Attiki Odos, Spata 190 04 Greece
- Port of Piraeus, Pireas 185 38, Greece
- Piraeus Harbour, Greece
- RAFINA PORT
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Post Covid 19 Policy: Vehicles will be sanitized before every pick up. Hand sanitizing done before departure and after every major stop. Face masks available for clients. Guides will wear facemasks and use microphone when guiding. Fresh trash bag will be place in every vehicle and waste will be destroyed at the end of the tours.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY GETAWAYS GREECE
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half Day Athens Private Tailor-Made City Tour (Skip the line of Acropolis)?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Half Day Athens Private Tailor-Made City Tour (Skip the line of Acropolis)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Half Day Athens Private Tailor-Made City Tour (Skip the line of Acropolis)?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half Day Athens Private Tailor-Made City Tour (Skip the line of Acropolis)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Do some research ahead of time so you can discuss with the guide your "must see" items so you get to see as many of them as you can in a half day." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Half Day Athens Private Tailor-Made City Tour (Skip the line of Acropolis)
4 to 5 hours
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursArchaeology ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAthensShore Excursions - OlympiaBus Tours - OlympiaArchaeology Tours - OlympiaPorts of Call Tours - OlympiaHistorical Tours - OlympiaHalf-day Tours - OlympiaShore Excursions - SantoriniBus Tours - SantoriniArchaeology Tours - SantoriniPorts of Call Tours - SantoriniHistorical Tours - SantoriniHalf-day Tours - SantoriniShore Excursions - IzmirBus Tours - IzmirArchaeology Tours - IzmirPorts of Call Tours - IzmirHistorical Tours - IzmirHalf-day Tours - IzmirCategory
Academy of Athens (Akadimía Athinón)PlakaNumismatic Museum of AthensMegalo KavouriParliament Building (Vouli)Cape SounionGhika Gallery (Pinakothiki Ghika)Floating Naval Museum—Battleship Georgios AverofVouliagmeni Lake (Limni Vouliagmenis)Adrianou StreetChurch of Panagia KapnikareaOdeon of Herodes Atticus (Odeio Irodou Attikou)ErechtheionIlias Lalaounis Jewelry MuseumChoragic Monument of LysicratesMonastiraki Vouliagmeni Beach (Akti Vouliagmenis)Attica Zoological ParkNational History Museum (Ethnikó Istorikó Mouseío)Kotzia Square (Plateia Kotzia)