4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Introduce your young travelers to the tales of classic Greek mythology with a private, interactive challenge in the center of Athens. From Mount Olympus to the feats of Hercules, kids learn the myths of creation, nature, and history as told by the ancient Greeks. An activity booklet, games, and fun quizzes given by a specially trained children’s guide keep little explorers engaged while learning about the gods and goddesses that populate these enduring legends.
- Teach kids about Greek mythology with a tour in Athens designed just for families
- An entertaining guide presents ancient Greek legends through games and hands-on activities
- Fun and interactive way for little ones to learn about Greek history
- Private tour is just for one family and can be customized to suit kids' ages
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes and fees
A coffee or a traditional refreshment per person
Entrance fees to any point of interest
Personal expenses (i.e. souvenirs etc.
Departure & Return
Athens 117 42, Greece
Outside Acropolis Metro Station (Makrigianni Street)
Pl. Sintagmatos, Athina 105 63, Greece
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children learn about Greek Mythology in a fun and interactive way
- Presence of a Children Specialist, member of the Be a Greek Team
- Multiple, specially designed Activities depending on the age of the children
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Be a Greek
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on sanitization during Greek Mythology Treasure Hunt for Kids - Athens Private Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Greek Mythology Treasure Hunt for Kids - Athens Private Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Greek Mythology Treasure Hunt for Kids - Athens Private Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Greek Mythology Treasure Hunt for Kids - Athens Private Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursKid FriendlyPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAthensWalking Tours - OlympiaHistorical Tours - OlympiaHalf-day Tours - OlympiaWalking Tours - SantoriniHistorical Tours - SantoriniHalf-day Tours - SantoriniWalking Tours - IzmirHistorical Tours - IzmirHalf-day Tours - IzmirCategory
Dora Stratou Greek Dances TheaterOnassis Cultural CentreAllou! Fun ParkMikrolimanoGhika Gallery (Pinakothiki Ghika)Byzantine & Christian MuseumAttica Zoological ParkAdrianou StreetBenaki MuseumPhilopappos Hill (Filopappou)Acropolis Museum (Museo Akropoleos)Parliament Building (Vouli)National History Museum (Ethnikó Istorikó Mouseío)Goulandris Natural History MuseumFloating Naval Museum—Battleship Georgios AverofGaziPanathenaic Stadium (Panathinaiko Stadio) Eugenides Foundation PlanetariumMonastiraki National Library of Greece (Ethnikí Vivliothíki tis Elládos)