- Visit three islands of the Saronic Gulf on a day trip from Athens
- Enjoy free time to shop, stroll, and see ancient monuments on Hydra, Poros, and Aegina
- Soak up the views from the water and enjoy a fresh Greek barbecue lunch onboard
- Transfers between Athens hotels and the port are available for a seamless experience
Departure & Return
If port transfers option has not been selected, the meeting point is directly at the port (Marina Kalitheas or Marina Flisvos).
Please arrive 1 hour before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The order in which we shall visit the islands may change but not the duration of stay on any of the islands.
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 400 travelers
- OPERATED BY Keytours - Greece
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "Don't buy the optional tour in Hydra as you can easily do the walking tour alone since it is a small island (noting that during the whole cruise you will witness a lot of selling services)." See review
- "It takes over 12 hours but it is well worth it!" See review
- "This is great for people looking to see many places and mark a tick in the box." See review