1 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Take a break from Athens’s ancient artifacts to peruse the largest collection of contemporary European painting in Greece at the Frissiras Museum. Visit any time during opening hours with your admission ticket, and freely browse four floors filled with works by 20th- and 21st-century visual artists from Greece and across the continent. Rotating special exhibits help bring the latest European art trends right to Athens.
- For something different in Athens, visit the Frissiras Museum of contemporary art
- Explore the large collection started by Vlassis Frissiras in the 1970s
- See cutting-edge visual works representing a range of European artists
- Provides a refreshing contrast to Athens's ancient monuments
Saved to wishlist!
Frissiras Museum Entrance Ticket
Food and drinks
Hotel pick up and drop off
Departure & Return
11/1/2020 - 3/31/2022
|Wednesday:||11:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Thursday:||11:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Friday:||11:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Saturday:||11:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Sunday:||11:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Your Viator voucher is only valid and redeemable for the selected date of booking
- No photos allowed inside the museum
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Free entrance for children up to 12 years old.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Keytours - Greece
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip the Line: Frissiras Museum Entrance Ticket?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip the Line: Frissiras Museum Entrance Ticket?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Skip the Line: Frissiras Museum Entrance Ticket?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Skip the Line: Frissiras Museum Entrance Ticket
1 to 5 hours
3 hours 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingAthensSkip-the-Line Tours - OlympiaAttractions & Museums - OlympiaMuseum Tickets & Passes - OlympiaSkip-the-Line Tours - SantoriniAttractions & Museums - SantoriniMuseum Tickets & Passes - SantoriniSkip-the-Line Tours - IzmirAttractions & Museums - IzmirMuseum Tickets & Passes - IzmirCategory
Adrianou StreetPsiri PropylaeaPanathenaic Stadium (Panathinaiko Stadio) Temple of HephaestusOdeon of Herodes Atticus (Odeio Irodou Attikou)Athens Designer OutletMegalo KavouriPhilopappos Hill (Filopappou)Byzantine & Christian MuseumKolonaki Square (Plateia Kolonaki)Goulandris Natural History MuseumAllou! Fun ParkIlias Lalaounis Jewelry MuseumHellenic Motor MuseumParliament Building (Vouli)ErechtheionMt. Parnassus (Parnassos)Dora Stratou Greek Dances TheaterMt. Lycabettus (Lykavittos)