1 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Housed in one of Athens’ most beautiful neoclassical buildings, the Benaki Museum is a don’t-miss both inside and out. Ensure entry even at busy times by arranging tickets ahead of time. Once there, travel through the highlights of Greek culture, from prehistoric times to ancient Greece, ancient Rome, Byzantium, and modern Greece.
- Book advance tickets for the Benaki Museum, dedicated to Greek culture
- Gain access to one of the world’s greatest collections of Greek art
- Explore art from eras including ancient Greece, ancient Rome, and Byzantium
- Relax with free Wi-Fi throughout the museum
Saved to wishlist!
Free WiFi internet access
Benaki Museum entrance ticket
Food and drinks
Hotel pick up and drop off
Departure & Return
1/15/2018 - 3/31/2022
|Monday:||10:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||10:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Friday:||10:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Sunday:||10:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair access. For the Main Exhibition Building, visitors on wheelchair or with baby strollers can use the entrance on Vas. Sofias avenue.
- To avoid delays, you are asked to avoid carrying large bags and luggage into the museum.
- The museum provides free WiFi internet access throughout the buliding.
- Your Viator voucher is only valid and redeemable for the selected date of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Keytours - Greece
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip the Line: Benaki Museum of Greek Culture Entrance Ticket?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip the Line: Benaki Museum of Greek Culture Entrance Ticket?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Skip the Line: Benaki Museum of Greek Culture Entrance Ticket?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "There is a lot to see, so give yourself plenty of time." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Skip the Line: Benaki Museum of Greek Culture Entrance Ticket
1 to 6 hours
3 hours 10 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingAthensSkip-the-Line Tours - OlympiaAttractions & Museums - OlympiaMuseum Tickets & Passes - OlympiaSkip-the-Line Tours - SantoriniAttractions & Museums - SantoriniMuseum Tickets & Passes - SantoriniSkip-the-Line Tours - IzmirAttractions & Museums - IzmirMuseum Tickets & Passes - IzmirCategory
Onassis Cultural CentreVouliagmeni Lake (Limni Vouliagmenis)Choragic Monument of LysicratesOlympic Stadium (OAKA)Goulandris Natural History MuseumPlakaMetropolitan Cathedral of Athens (Mitropoli)Vouliagmeni Beach (Akti Vouliagmenis)Odeon of Herodes Atticus (Odeio Irodou Attikou)Temple of HephaestusNational Library of Greece (Ethnikí Vivliothíki tis Elládos)Omonoia Square (Plateia Omonoias)Cape SounionParliament Building (Vouli)AnafiotikaSyntagma Square (Plateia Syntagmatos)Megalo KavouriPhilopappos Hill (Filopappou)PropylaeaAthens National Archaeological Museum (Ethniko Arxaiologiko Mouseio)