- Select a high quality e-bike and helmet for an easy ride through Athens
- Hear the history behind Athens’ attractions from your bike tour guide
- Discover bike-friendly areas in downtown Athens, such as the National Garden
- Get an introduction to Athens’ neighborhoods such as Plaka and Thission
Departure & Return
Athens by bike shop: The meeting point is 60m away from the metro station "Acropolis", at 16, Athanasiou Diakou str & Syggrou ave,11742 Athens.Please add the postal code 11742 if you use google maps.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- The tour leaders are NOT licensed tour guides explaining the meaning, destination and history of ancient and modern Greece.
- Please note, participants riding conventional bikes may join your tour group.
- Post Covid 19 policy on our tours: - We keep a record for every tour with the participants per group (names + emails) to inform them about a Covid-19 incident at their group. -We clean our bikes with soap ( saddle, grips, wheel) after every use. - We clean the helmets with sanitizer after every use. -We provide hand sanitizer during the check in procedure and ask customers to use it
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Athens by bike
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands