4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover the best of Athens on this private city walking tour. Over the course of 4 hours, you’ll visit the Arch of Hadrian, the Panathenaic Stadium, the National Garden, Syntagma Square, the Metropolitan Cathedral, Monastiraki Flea Market, Ancient Agora, and more. Enjoy a traditional Greek coffee and chat with your local guide about this fascinating meeting place of ancient history and contemporary life.
- Explore Athens on foot
- Action-packed tour visits major landmarks
- Learn about Athens’ rich history and culture
- Taste traditional Greek coffee
Saved to wishlist!
A Greek coffee or other traditional refreshment per person
Be accompanied by an expert member of the Be a Greek Team
All taxes and fees
Foods and drinks
Entrance fees to any point of interest
Personal expenses (i.e. souvenirs etc.
Departure & Return
Athens 117 42, Greece
Acropolis Metro Station (Makrigianni Street)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Reference Points
- The Temple of Olympian Zeus and the Arch of Hadrian
- The Panathenaic Stadium (Kallimarmaron)
- The Zappeion and the National Garden
- The Hellenic Parliament and the Changing of the Guard
- Syntagma Square
- Athens Metropolitan Cathedral
- The Monastiraki District and the Flea Market
- The Old Mosque and Hadrian's Library
- The Roman Forum and the Tower of Winds
- The astonishing Anafiotika neighborhood part of the historical Plaka area
- The Areopagus and the Acropolis of Athens
- The Odeon of Herodes Atticus and Acropolis Museum
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Be a Greek
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Athens Heart Private Walking Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Athens Heart Private Walking Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Athens Heart Private Walking Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Athens Heart Private Walking Tour
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAthensCity Tours - OlympiaWalking Tours - OlympiaHalf-day Tours - OlympiaCity Tours - SantoriniWalking Tours - SantoriniHalf-day Tours - SantoriniCity Tours - IzmirWalking Tours - IzmirHalf-day Tours - IzmirCategory
Cape Sounion Tours & TicketsParliament Building (Vouli) Tours & TicketsGhika Gallery (Pinakothiki Ghika) Tours & TicketsMt. Parnassus (Parnassos) Tours & TicketsPsiri Tours & TicketsChoragic Monument of Lysicrates Tours & TicketsOnassis Cultural Centre Tours & TicketsTheatre of Dionysus Tours & TicketsAthens Designer Outlet Tours & TicketsVouliagmeni Lake (Limni Vouliagmenis) Tours & TicketsMetropolitan Cathedral of Athens (Mitropoli) Tours & TicketsNational History Museum (Ethnikó Istorikó Mouseío) Tours & TicketsAcademy of Athens (Akadimía Athinón) Tours & TicketsKotzia Square (Plateia Kotzia) Tours & TicketsNumismatic Museum of Athens Tours & TicketsMt. Lycabettus (Lykavittos) Tours & TicketsPhilopappos Hill (Filopappou) Tours & TicketsGoulandris Natural History Museum Tours & TicketsFloating Naval Museum—Battleship Georgios Averof Tours & TicketsSyntagma Station Tours & Tickets