- Electric bike tour of Athens’ ancient and contemporary sights
- Take in the views from the Pnyx and Hill of the Nymphs
- See the sights near the UNESCO-listed Acropolis of Athens
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people for a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Close to Thisseio Metro station (180 meters). Coming out the station walk up the pedestrian road with the vendors. First to the right and again right, then after 20 meters we are on the left. Oposite small park.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children 11 years and over can ride their own e-bike if the cycle well
- Children aged 8 years or under and weighing up to 88 lbs (40 kg) will be carried in a child seat attached to an adult's bike or on a co-pilot trailer
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please wear comfortable clothing and shoes
- In Summer Season Bring Sunscreen and a Hat
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Children 8-11 cannot have an eBike but copilots are available or regular 24" inch bikes
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY We Bike Athens
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Be aware that this tour is a quick overview of many of the sites in the area." See review