- Follow a local guide along safe paths and streets on a leisurely ride
- Cover much more distance than walking while saving feet from fatigue
- Cycle around the base of the Acropolis and see the old city walls
- Stop at various sites and ruins to learn about the city's ancient history
Departure & Return
Athens by bike shop: The meeting point is 60m away from the metro station "Acropolis", at 16, Athanasiou Diakou str & Syggrou ave,11742 Athens. Please add the postal code 11742 if you use google maps.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Instant confirmation
- Minimum age: 12 years old
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- The tour leaders are not licensed tour guides explaining the meaning, destination and history of ancient and modern Greece.
- Please note, participants riding electric bikes may join your tour group.
- Post Covid 19 policy on our tours: - We keep a record for every tour with the participants per group (names + emails) to inform them about a Covid-19 incident at their group. -We clean our bikes with soap ( saddle, grips, wheel) after every use. - We clean the helmets with sanitizer after every use. -We provide hand sanitizer during the check in procedure and ask customers to use it
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Athens by bike
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Highly recommend the tour to get a good snapshot of Athens before you explore further." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews