4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
See many of Athens’ highlight ancient landmarks, and keep kids entertained as you go, on this family-friendly, half-day walking tour. With just your guide for company, set off in the morning from the Acropolis Metro station. Admire views of the Acropolis, see Hadrian’s Gate, take in the Temple of Olympian Zeus, and much more; the tour also includes a stop for refreshments at a local café. As you go, your guide will share stories, games, and other activities designed to appeal to younger visitors.
- See many of Athens’ most important ancient sites, all in a single tour
- A private tour gives you the freedom to sightsee at your own pace
- Games and activities are designed to help kids connect with the sights
- Enjoy a break for refreshments at a local cafe
Saved to wishlist!
Specially designed children activities according to age
All activities material
A Greek coffee or other traditional refreshment per person
Be accompanied by an Expert member of our Team
All taxes and fees
Foods and Drinks
Entrance fees to any point of interest
Personal expenses (i.e. souvenirs etc.
Departure & Return
Dionysiou Areopagitou 15, Athina 117 42, Greece
Outside the Acropolis Metro Station (Makrigianni Street)
22 &, Πλ. Βαρνάβα, Αθήνα, Ελλάδα, Athina 116 36, Greece
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Be a Greek
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Ancient Athens for Kids 4-Hour Private Walking Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Ancient Athens for Kids 4-Hour Private Walking Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ancient Athens for Kids 4-Hour Private Walking Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Ancient Athens for Kids 4-Hour Private Walking Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursKid FriendlyPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAthensWalking Tours - OlympiaHistorical Tours - OlympiaHalf-day Tours - OlympiaWalking Tours - SantoriniHistorical Tours - SantoriniHalf-day Tours - SantoriniWalking Tours - IzmirHistorical Tours - IzmirHalf-day Tours - IzmirCategory
Syntagma Square (Plateia Syntagmatos)Athens National Archaeological Museum (Ethniko Arxaiologiko Mouseio)ErechtheionTemple of HephaestusIlias Lalaounis Jewelry MuseumGhika Gallery (Pinakothiki Ghika)Church of Panagia KapnikareaMonastiraki Goulandris Natural History MuseumTomb of the Unknown Soldier (Mnemeíon Agnostou Stratiotou)National Gardens of Athens (Ethnikos Kipos)Odeon of Herodes Atticus (Odeio Irodou Attikou)Syntagma StationChoragic Monument of LysicratesNational Library of Greece (Ethnikí Vivliothíki tis Elládos)Academy of Athens (Akadimía Athinón)Byzantine & Christian MuseumPropylaeaVouliagmeni Lake (Limni Vouliagmenis)University of Athens