- Walking tour of the Acropolis of Athens and the New Acropolis Museum
- Explore the UNESCO-listed archaeological site, with an expert guide during a guided tour
- Visit famous monuments including the Parthenon and the Temple of Athena Nike
- Take in breathtaking views of Athens from the acropolis' summit and learn about the excavation efforts
- Enjoy a guided tour of the New Acropolis Museum, which houses more than 4,000 artifacts
Departure & Return
Your guide, holding an orange Athens Walking Tours sign, will be waiting for you at "Fresko Yogurt Bar Acropoli" located at 3, Dionyssiou Areopagitou st. Please be careful as there's also another Fresko in Athens. We are meeting at Fresko Yogurt Bar Acropoli
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please wear comfortable shoes and clothes
- ENTRANCE FEES (Depending on the option you choose they can be included or NOT included): - Please make sure you have cash (euros) as well as hold a valid ID or Passport for verification of age and nationality to purchase the tickets
- IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT BABY STROLLERS: Please have in mind that baby strollers are not allowed on the Acropolis, archaeological site and that there is no cloakroom at the side entrance we use to enter. For your own convenience, it is recommended to use a baby pouch instead of a baby stroller
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Bring a hat and wear sunscreen lotion
- Brinng a bottle of water
- The Covid19 Measures set by the Greek Government frequently change. Thus, it is advisable to check local restrictions applicable to indoor and outdoor activities.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Athens Walking Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Make sure your wear good shoes, as the there is some climbing, as well as slippery marble in some areas." See review
- "It's a must to take this tour, you will understand the ruins and not just pass through them." See review
- "If your looking for a walkthrough of the acropolis and then time for photos, this is a good." See review