- Relax and enjoy the sights, sunshine, and sea breezes as you sail along Athens’ coastlines
- Feast on a traditional Greek meal and BBQ cooked up by the friendly crew
- Choose a morning cruise with lunch or a sunset cruise with dinner
- Relax with included hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 1 hour before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please bring your bathing suit and sun screen
- Please advise for any food allergies or dietary restriction
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This experience is subject to weather conditions. If it is cancelled due to poor weather, you will be offered a different date/time or a full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- The minimum number of passengers for a semi private cruise to take place is 2.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY True North M.C.P.Y. (Sailing Athens)
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms