- 3-day Greece tour to Delphi and Meteora from Athens
- Visit two stunning Greek UNESCO World Heritage sites in one tour
- Enjoy a guided tour of ancient Delphi on the slopes of Mt Parnassus
- View the Temple of Apollo and hear about its legendary oracle
- Explore two of Meteora’s spectacular rock-top monasteries and learn about their history
- Stay one night in Delphi and one in Kalambaka, with two breakfasts and two dinners included
- Choose between first-class or tourist-class accommodation to suit your budget
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Hotel Amalia on Syntagma square , opposite of the National Garden
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 1 hour before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Due to COVID19 protocols all tourists must have smartphones with headphones and charged batteries to listen their guide in the museums and arch. sites due to the social distancies.
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- French speaking ONLY on Tuesday
- Very important: Children , students aged 5 to 18 years old must hold passport or ID in order to get the discounted price. Otherwise they will pay entrance ticket to the Archaelogical sites or Museums.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Guides allowed only through the mobile App to guide in the archaeological sites and museums
- Your guide will give you your entry tickets to the sites and museums
- Port or private apartment pickup are not available
- People with fever (≧ 37 ℃) with issues like cold, runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, mild cough, or shortness breath cannot participate.
- Mask: is mandatory for clients and staff
- Hand cleaning: Visitors are asked to wash their hands regularly and use the hand sanitizers that are in place.
- Social distancing: Maintain distance of 1.5 meters
- Cleaning of the venues by the operators is increased. Hand sanitizers are placed in strategic locations
- Most travelers can participate
- Any common use surfaces that customers and staff share need to be cleaned several times a day (e.g. door handle etc)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY CHAT Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience