3 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore the rich history of Classical Greece on a 3-day tour departing from Athens. Led by an expert guide, see UNESCO-listed sites such as the Olympia archaeological site and discover the Delphi Archaeological Museum. Venture out on daytime excursions to Olympia, Delphi, and Epidaurus with your historian guide before enjoying your evenings in relaxed, 4-star accommodations.
- Visit three important archaeological sites: Epidaurus, Olympia, and Delphi
- See the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Olympia archaeological site
- Overnight accommodation in centrally located, 4-star hotels
- Transport by luxury air-conditioned coach
Saved to wishlist!
2 nights accommodation (First Class: AMALIA hotels, Tourist Class: ILLIS hotels)
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
entrance tickets in Mycenae, Epidaurus, Olympia, Delphi
Lunch meals and drinks
Surcharge : Overnight stay tax Euro 3 per room per night (starting from 01/01/18)
Pick up from Piraeus port, airport, airbnb and apartments
Departure & Return
Leof. Vasilissis Sofias 10, Athina 106 74, Greece
The Chat Tours office is located in the lobby of Hotel Amalia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Due to COVID19 protocols all tourists must have smartphones with headphones and charged batteries to listen their guide in the museums and arch. sites due to the social distancies.
- IMPORTANT: Due to existing Civid 19 protocols please have with your copy of your Vaccination or PCR test
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag.
- Port or private apartment pickup are not available
- Very important: Children , students aged 5 to 18 years old must hold passport or ID in order to get the discounted price. Otherwise they will pay entrance ticket to the Archaelogical sites or Museums.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Guides allowed only through the mobile App to guide in the archaeological sites and museums
- Your guide will give you your entry tickets to the sites and museums
- No tours on Christmas Day, New Years Day and Orthodox Easter
- French speaking on Monday only.
- Note that overnight on Day 1 may sometimes be in Olympia instead of Nauplia.
- Mask: is mandatory for clients and staff
- Social distancing: Maintain distance of 1.5 meters
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY CHAT Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3-Day Classical Greece Tour: Epidaurus, Mycenae, Nafplion, Olympia, Delphi?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 3-Day Classical Greece Tour: Epidaurus, Mycenae, Nafplion, Olympia, Delphi?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 3-Day Classical Greece Tour: Epidaurus, Mycenae, Nafplion, Olympia, Delphi?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "Worth getting a little bit fitter especially for Delphi as there is quite a climb to the theatre and gymnasium." See review
- "All in all, the tour is enjoyable and informative but with a time constraint, should be at least 4 days." See review
- "The time at Olympia was a little too short, taking into account it was 35 degrees and you have to slow down in the heat." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
3-Day Classical Greece Tour: Epidaurus, Mycenae, Nafplion, Olympia, Delphi
4 hours 35 minutes
4 hours 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingAthensBus Tours - OlympiaMulti-day Tours - OlympiaHistorical Tours - OlympiaBus Tours - SantoriniMulti-day Tours - SantoriniHistorical Tours - SantoriniBus Tours - IzmirMulti-day Tours - IzmirHistorical Tours - IzmirCategory
Allou! Fun Park Tours & TicketsMetropolitan Cathedral of Athens (Mitropoli) Tours & TicketsMikrolimano Tours & TicketsUniversity of Athens Tours & TicketsMt. Parnassus (Parnassos) Tours & TicketsPhilopappos Hill (Filopappou) Tours & TicketsEugenides Foundation Planetarium Tours & TicketsSyntagma Square (Plateia Syntagmatos) Tours & TicketsNumismatic Museum of Athens Tours & TicketsOdeon of Herodes Atticus (Odeio Irodou Attikou) Tours & TicketsPropylaea Tours & TicketsAcademy of Athens (Akadimía Athinón) Tours & TicketsNational History Museum (Ethnikó Istorikó Mouseío) Tours & TicketsNational Gardens of Athens (Ethnikos Kipos) Tours & TicketsOmonoia Square (Plateia Omonoias) Tours & TicketsBenaki Museum Tours & TicketsPanathenaic Stadium (Panathinaiko Stadio) Tours & TicketsPsiri Tours & TicketsGhika Gallery (Pinakothiki Ghika) Tours & TicketsFloating Naval Museum—Battleship Georgios Averof Tours & Tickets