2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Get an up-close look at Ancient Greece on this 2-day tour of Delphi and Meteora. Departing from Athens, follow a knowledgeable guide through the UNESCO-listed site at Delphi, discovering the Sanctuary of Apollo and the rest of the area's rich history. Then pass through the scenic towns of Amphissa, Lamia and Trikala before relaxing in 3- or 4-star accommodations in Kalambaka for the night. Top off your trip on Day Two with a visit to the famous monasteries of Meteora, once a safe haven for monks fleeing the fall of the Roman Empire.
- 2-day Greece tour to Delphi and Meteora from Athens
- Discover two top Greek UNESCO World Heritage sites in one trip
- Explore the archeological site of Ancient Delphi on a walking tour
- See the Sanctuary of Apollo and hear tales about the Greek god Zeus
- Visit two of the famous rock monasteries in Meteora with an expert local guide
- Enjoy overnight 3- or 4-star hotel accommodation with dinner in Kalambaka, near Meteora
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Meteora is well worth the trip from Athens. This is a quick and hassle-free way to see its astonishing cliff-top monasteries and their staggering views!
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Entrance tickets to Delphi archaelogical site
Entrance tickets to two Meteora Monasteries
WiFi on board
Surcharge : Overnight stay tax Euro 3 per room per night (starting from 01/01/18)
Pick up from Piraeus port, airport, airbnb and apartments
Departure & Return
Leoforos Vasilisis Amalias 10, Athina 105 57, Greece
On Syntagma square, opposite the National Garden
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Due to COVID19 protocols all tourists must have smartphones with headphones and charged batteries to listen their guide in the museums and arch. sites due to the social distancies.
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- IMPORTANT: Due to existing Civid 19 protocols please have with your copy of your Vaccination or PCR test
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- French speaking available ONLY on Wednesday
- Very important: Children , students aged 5 to 18 years old must hold passport or ID in order to get the discounted price. Otherwise they will pay entrance ticket to the Archaelogical sites or Museums.
- Guides allowed only through the mobile App to guide in the archaeological sites and museums
- Your guide will give you your entry tickets to the sites and museums
- Port or private apartment or airbnb pickup are not available
- Mask: is mandatory for clients and staff
- Social distancing: Maintain distance of 1.5 meters
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY CHAT Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2-Day Trip to Delphi and Meteora from Athens?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 2-Day Trip to Delphi and Meteora from Athens?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "This may seem like enough time, but it doesn't allow time to casually walk and enjoy the sites." See review
- "For anyone with reduced mobility, those 2 features would not have been possible if you stayed with the group to listen to the guide's tour of the site." See review
- "Also, there are stops built in for every 2 hours or so making it possible to get drinks, snacks and to use the bathroom." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
2-Day Trip to Delphi and Meteora from Athens
4 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursTours & SightseeingAthensBus Tours - OlympiaOvernight Tours - OlympiaMulti-day Tours - OlympiaHistorical Tours - OlympiaBus Tours - SantoriniOvernight Tours - SantoriniMulti-day Tours - SantoriniHistorical Tours - SantoriniBus Tours - IzmirOvernight Tours - IzmirMulti-day Tours - IzmirHistorical Tours - IzmirCategory
Piraeus Cruise PortGhika Gallery (Pinakothiki Ghika)Temple of HephaestusArch of HadrianAllou! Fun ParkUniversity of AthensGaziAdrianou StreetAnafiotikaOmonoia Square (Plateia Omonoias)National Gardens of Athens (Ethnikos Kipos)Olympic Stadium (OAKA)Panathenaic Stadium (Panathinaiko Stadio) Cape SounionMonastiraki Academy of Athens (Akadimía Athinón)Psiri Athens National Archaeological Museum (Ethniko Arxaiologiko Mouseio)Hellenic Motor MuseumErechtheion