4 to 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Piedmont is known for its picturesque countryside and unbeatable cuisine. Experience both with this scenic itinerary along the “Gastronomic Path” that stops in four wineries in the Castagnole delle Lanze countryside. Sample local Barbera d'Ast, Moscato d'Asti, and Barbaresco wines, as well as the region's famed hazelnuts. End with a gourmet picnic featuring a selection of Piedmontese products chosen by chef Diego Bongiovanni.
- Enjoy views over Piedmont's countryside while sampling local wine and food
- Walk along the “Gastronomic Path” to visit a series of wineries for tastings
- A backpack tasting kit with a wine glass, holder, and picnic cloth provided
- Relax over a picnic at the trail's end with gourmet specialties
Saved to wishlist!
are included: the cotton backpack, the cotton cup pocket, the goblet, and the tablecloth
Departure & Return
Via Fratelli Vicari, 70, 14054 Castagnole delle Lanze AT, Italy
The meeting will be at the Dogliotti 1870 historic cellars
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Feasible without problems by children from 10 years of age
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sentieri Gastronomici
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Tour of Castagnole Lanze with Wine Tasting and Picnic?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Tour of Castagnole Lanze with Wine Tasting and Picnic?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 272699P1
Compare Similar Experiences
Tour of Castagnole Lanze with Wine Tasting and Picnic
4 to 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursWine TastingsWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingAstiShore Excursions - Piedmont & LiguriaFood Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaWine Tastings - Piedmont & LiguriaWalking Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaPorts of Call Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaCategory