3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Piazza San Giovanni da Copertino, 06081 Rivotorto PG, Italy
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
3/1/2020 - 6/24/2022
|Monday:||02:00 PM - 04:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||02:00 PM - 04:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||02:00 PM - 04:00 PM|
|Thursday:||02:00 PM - 04:00 PM|
|Friday:||02:00 PM - 04:00 PM|
|Saturday:||10:30 AM - 04:30 PM|
|Sunday:||10:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Christian Proietti Coraggi
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during In Carrozza in the places where St. Francis preached to the birds?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during In Carrozza in the places where St. Francis preached to the birds?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during In Carrozza in the places where St. Francis preached to the birds?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during In Carrozza in the places where St. Francis preached to the birds?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursHorseback RidingSporting EventsNature and WildlifeExtremeHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAssisi4WD Tours - UmbriaHorseback Riding - UmbriaSporting Events - UmbriaNature and Wildlife - UmbriaExtreme - UmbriaHistorical Tours - Umbria4WD Tours - PerugiaHorseback Riding - PerugiaSporting Events - PerugiaNature and Wildlife - PerugiaExtreme - PerugiaHistorical Tours - Perugia4WD Tours - Lake BolsenaHorseback Riding - Lake BolsenaSporting Events - Lake BolsenaNature and Wildlife - Lake BolsenaExtreme - Lake BolsenaHistorical Tours - Lake BolsenaCategory