3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
The carriage with horses is included for transport and tasting of typical Umbrian products
Departure & Return
Piazza San Giovanni da Copertino, 06081 Rivotorto PG, Italy
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
7/2/2019 - 11/2/2021
|Monday:||10:30 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||10:30 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||10:30 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Thursday:||10:30 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Friday:||10:30 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Saturday:||10:30 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Sunday:||11:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Christian Proietti Coraggi
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Food and wine tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Food and wine tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Food and wine tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Food and wine tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 171451P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursNature and WildlifeWine TastingsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAssisiFood Tours - UmbriaNature and Wildlife - UmbriaWine Tastings - UmbriaFood Tours - PerugiaNature and Wildlife - PerugiaWine Tastings - PerugiaFood Tours - OrvietoNature and Wildlife - OrvietoWine Tastings - OrvietoCategory