- A fun way to learn Aspen’s history, based on true stories
- Limited tickets: a smaller group for a scarier experience
- Fully guided: a professional guide leads you through historic Aspen
- A thrilling evening: this short tour showcases another side of the city
Departure & Return
Please meet 10 minutes prior to tour start on the pedestrian mall directly across from the Wheeler Opera House / Aspen Public House on the corner of Hyman Ave. & Mill St. in Aspen, Colorado.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dean's Aspen Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
See all safety measures taken by Aspen's DarkSide Ghost Tour.