Explore our promoted experiences
- Discover the unique city of Asheville on foot
- Learn about local history, architecture, and culture
- See popular landmarks like the Basilica of Saint Lawrence
- Join a local guide for a sightseeing tour
Departure & Return
We meet at the blue glass sphere in front of the Asheville Art Museum on Pack Square.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asheville by Foot - Walking Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "This tour is an excellent value, and a must for history and architecture buffs." See review