1 hour to 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Saved to wishlist!
Guided Night-Time Walking Ghost Tour of Asheville
Standard 60-Minute (8 Stops) or Extended 90-Minute (12 Stops) Tour Options Available
Hear haunted tales of Asheville set back during the Great Depression, Prohibition, and Gilded Age
All tales told during tour are intensely researched and documented happenings in history
Learn the chilling history as you visit sites such as Basilica of St. Lawrence & Battery Park Hotel
Professional & Knowledgeable Guides
Departure & Return
Departure Point22 S Pack Square, Asheville, NC 28801, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The Standard 60-Minute Tour includes 8 Stops with approximately 1-mile of walking
- The Extended 90-Minute Tour includes 12 Stops with approximately 1.3-miles of walking
- The tour is wheelchair and stroller friendly, but please be advised there may be some grassy and cobblestone areas
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asheville Terrors
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Asheville Night-Time Guided Walking Ghost Tour (1 or 1.5-Hour Options Available)?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Asheville Night-Time Guided Walking Ghost Tour (1 or 1.5-Hour Options Available)?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 218498P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Night ToursGhost & Vampire ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingAshevilleNight Tours - North CarolinaGhost & Vampire Tours - North CarolinaWalking Tours - North CarolinaCategory