Explore our promoted experiences
- 90-minute semi-submarine cruise from Oranjestad
- Get underwater views on this semi-submarine tour in Aruba
- See the Antilla, the largest shipwreck in the Caribbean
- Visit the famous Arashi Reef
Departure & Return
De Palm Pier is located on Palm Beach, between the Hilton Resort and RIU Palace. https://goo.gl/maps/xcsoWERwcfWMoMkH8
What To Expect
Board a transfer boat bound for the Seaworld Explorer, waiting for your group near Aruba's Arashi Reef. Once you climb into the semi-sub, descend into the glassed-in viewing space, submerged just under the surface of the water. Your captain will navigate around the teeming reef, providing commentary about the underwater world. A marine expert is on hand to answer any questions.
Move on to the Antilla, a 423-foot (128 meter) German freighter destroyed during World War II. Now only partially submerged in about 60 feet (20 meters) of water, it is a popular place for both underwater animals and bird life.
Return to shore after 90 minutes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for child aged 1 and under
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for those with motion sickness
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 44 travelers
- OPERATED BY De Palm Tours VBA
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms