- See local wildlife, including the 'Waru Waru', or vulture
- Tour the important landmarks of the island in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Visit the Baby Natural Bridge, the California Lighthouse, the Gold Mine Ruins and Alto Vista Chapel
- A small group limited to six ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
El Paseo Ranch is located on the same street as Swiss Paradise Aruba Villas. Drive to the end of the street and you will find a dirt road to the ranch.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Min age for riding alone on a horse: 6 years. Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Max weight: 240 lbs
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- It is recommended that you wear closed-toe shoes and supportive clothing
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- Confirmation will be received within 12 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- Minimum age to ride a horse alone: 6 years old. Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Adult prices apply to all travelers.
- Not recommended for pregnant women.
- Guests under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs will be denied access to the tour.
- Not recommended for guests expecting luxury.
- Not recommended for guests who are overly anxious or too nervous.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY El Paseo Ranch Aruba
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
See all safety measures taken by North Countryside National park & Beach Ride.
- "I absolutely recommend going horseback riding while in Aruba and I even more so recommend going to this ranch." See review