Explore our promoted experiences
- Half-day cruise including lunch and snorkel
- Visit Catalina Bay
- Explore the SS Antilla ship wreck
- See a wide variety of exotic fish
- Snorkel lessons
- Transportation from your local hotel available for an extra cost
Departure & Return
Please meet us 30 minutes prior to your tour start at the Pier in between the Barcelo and the Hyatt on Palm Beach.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
An entertaining crew is always on hand to ensure a pleasurable sailing experience that includes tropical music, dancing, and storytelling. Relax on two sunbathing nets and enjoy plenty of seating aboard the spacious boat.
Your first snorkeling stop is shallow Catalina Bay, ideal for beginners or those who need time to practice using the snorkel equipment—instruction included. A swimming ladder and fun waterslide make it easy for passengers to get into the water. View colorful fish and corals in their growing stages before continuing on to one of Aruba’s most famous shipwreck sites: the SS Antilla.
Learn about the fate of this World War ll German freighter, whose mostly intact 400-foot-long (122-meter) body is now surrounded by sea anemones, tube sponges, coral formations and fish including parrotfish, angelfish, southern stingrays, yellowtail snapper, queen flounder, trumpet fish, and more.
A deli-style lunch and fully stocked open bar are included, and your attentive crew keeps a watchful eye out for empty cocktail glasses before you’re returned to shore.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Pick-up is only from major hotels not in walking distance, please contact Red Sail directly to schedule a transfer
- Please bring: Swim suit (under clothing), towel, sunscreen
- If you have children in your group that cannot swim, you have to inform Red Sail directly to arrange a mandatory life vest for the child while on board
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 75 travelers
- OPERATED BY Red Sail Sports - Aruba
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "My family enjoys snorkeling and we have booked snorkel excursions all over the globe including Crete and Mexico." See review