- Advanced horseback ride in the Aruban countryside
- Western and English tack available for experienced riders
- Opportunities to canter and gallop (at the guide's discretion)
- Scenic views of the rocky coast, the wish garden, and a remote beach
- Round-trip hotel transportation
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Maximum weight 200 LBS per person
- Pick up times vary from 45 minutes to 15 minutes prior to tour departure time. Please confirm with us your pick up time at your hotel or pick up location.
- If you come with your own transportation you need to be at the ranch at least 20 minutes prior to tour departure time
- The driver will leave after 5 minutes after pick up time at you pick up location. please be on time. we can only reschedule you at extra cost if there is availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please call to confirm your pick up time or time you need to be at the ranch. This can Vary by season
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rancho Notorious Enterprises NV
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "We rode English so there were no saddle bags, but we brought a small backpack and that was easy enough to wear." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews