Explore our promoted experiences
- Get insider tips on where to eat, drink, and see
- Included entrance fees at both museum stops (when open)
- Try local specialties with two included tastings
- Convenient pickup from selected accommodations
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Cosecha Arts & Crafts: Located behind Renaissance Hotel Marina Tower. Look out for the sign Aruba Walking Tour next to the roundabout. Address: Hotel Tour: Cosecha Building, Zoutmanstraat 1. https://goo.gl/maps/4oTNAfaJioE2
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers with Carnival Cruise Lines, Holland America, Princess Cruises and P&0 Cruises have to book through Ship's website or on board. Other cruise lines must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time.
- Operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress comfortable specially walking shoes.
- Please have breakfast before due to the possible heat, to avoid sickness.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Aruba Walking Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff