Explore our promoted experiences
- Catamaran snorkeling cruise in Aruba
- Start your day on the boat with Champagne, croissants and Danishes
- Enjoy being out on the water and admiring views of the island
- Snorkel at three different locations to spot native marine life
- Experiment with the ‘third lung’ underwater breathing system as an alternative to snorkeling
- Dine on paella, chicken salad, cheese and fruit — plus more Champagne — for lunch
Departure & Return
Check-in time is at 8:30AM at Pelican Pier which is between the Holiday Inn Hotel & Playa Linda Beach Resort.
What To Expect
You’re served mimosa paired with a light breakfast by an attentive crew. Enjoy Danishes and croissants accompanied by coffee, tea and juice.
On arrival at the first of three snorkeling spots, slip on your mask, fins and snorkel and jump into the crystal-clear water. Swim alongside tropical fish and go in search of vibrant marine life. At your next stops, you can continue with traditional snorkeling or try the ‘third lung’ system; this allows you to explore deeper territory underwater while breathing through a tube connected to an air supply on the water’s surface.
When you've worked up an appetite, feast on chicken salad, ham and cheese, seafood paella, assorted breads and fresh fruit. Order unlimited drinks from the open bar or let the Champagne continue to flow.
Your sailing adventure ends back at Pelican Pier in the early afternoon.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pelican Aruba
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Tip these guys well throughout the day and they'll give you great drink service throughout the excursion!" See review
- "If you enjoy snorkeling and alcohol, this trip is a lot of fun, The snorkeling is at best so-so, but the crew is terrific, entertaining, bar tending, and keeping everyone safe." See review
- "The scenery is beautiful and even if you’re not planning on snorkeling, it’s an awesome sailboat tour of Palm Beach and the high rise district of Aruba." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews