- Use of snorkel equipment included
- Get views of the Aruban coastline from the water
- Sandwich lunch provided
- Captain and crew ensure your safety and comfort
Departure & Return
Your tour departs from the Octopus Aruba beach hut which is located on Palm Beach behind the Holiday Inn. Once you reach the Holiday Inn Hotel, please walk through the lobby until you reach the beach area. Make a left on the footpath and you will see us on your right.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Recommended to bring a towel and sunscreen
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Children are welcome and infants under two cruise free
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 36 travelers
- OPERATED BY Octopus Snorkeling, Sailing & Sunset Tours - Private Charter - Boat Rental
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms