Are you interested in?
Culinary & Gourmet Tour
6 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
81 Tours & Activities
36 Tours & Activities
1 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Departure & Return
Departure PointAz. Agr. Gabriele Mazzeschi, Via Santa Lucia, 26, 52043 Castiglion fiorentino AR, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
For max4 people, we can meet at the Castiglion Fiorentino Railway station or at a Bus stop in Castiglion Fiorentino.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults: FREE
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Dress code is smart casual
- A minimum of 2 people per booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Gabriele Mazzeschi Winery
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Wine & Oil Tasting Experience?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Wine & Oil Tasting Experience?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Wine & Oil Tasting Experience?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Wine & Oil Tasting Experience?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 70827P1