2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Discover the most popular landmarks and best kept secrets of Arezzo on a 2-hour private walking tour. The short jaunt around the historic center is the perfect way to orient yourself to the Tuscan city for future exploring. Highlights include the Parish Church, Piazza Grande, Antique Market, and more. Be sure to ask for recommendations for things to see, do, and eat during the rest of your vacation.
- Have the personalized experience of a private tour
- Get a quick overview of Arezzo’s main attractions
- Enjoy insider suggestions for the rest of your trip
- Choose a start time that works for you
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Via Giuseppe Pietri, 41, 52100 Arezzo AR, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Umbria con Me
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 7233P86