4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Travelers booking tours with Sun Paradise Tours can be picked up at any hotel, Air BandB, Cruise port, Guest House etc.
Due to strict COVID-19 pandemic protocols reservations are now necessary (Reservations are NOT guaranteed, but we'll make every effort possible to secure a reservation). Please indicate the day and time you would like to attend this event.
- V.C. Bird Intl Airport, Antigua
- Heritage Quay, 45C2+FQH, St John's, Antigua and Barbuda
- Nevis Street Pier, Nevis St, St John's, Antigua and Barbuda
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
10/20/2019 - 11/3/2022
|Thursday:||05:00 PM - 09:00 PM|
|Sunday:||05:00 PM - 09:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sun Paradise Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Shirley Heights Sunset & Reggae Heights Party?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Shirley Heights Sunset & Reggae Heights Party?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Shirley Heights Sunset & Reggae Heights Party?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Shirley Heights Sunset & Reggae Heights Party?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsDining ExperiencesPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingFive Islands VillageAntiguaSt John'sShore Excursions - St John'sDining Experiences - St John'sPorts of Call Tours - St John'sShore Excursions - Caribbean CoastDining Experiences - Caribbean CoastPorts of Call Tours - Caribbean CoastShore Excursions - New Providence IslandDining Experiences - New Providence IslandPorts of Call Tours - New Providence IslandCategory