1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Anchorage Rd, Antigua and Barbuda
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY BestoEPV
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during E-Bike Historical Sunset Tour in Fort James?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during E-Bike Historical Sunset Tour in Fort James?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during E-Bike Historical Sunset Tour in Fort James?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during E-Bike Historical Sunset Tour in Fort James?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingAntiguaSt John'sMountain Bike Tours - St John'sMountain Bike Tours - Caribbean CoastMountain Bike Tours - New Providence IslandCategory
Museum of Antigua and Barbuda Tours & TicketsPrickly Pear Island Tours & TicketsCoolidge Cricket Ground (Stanford Cricket Ground) Tours & TicketsFort James Tours & TicketsDevil's Bridge National Park Tours & TicketsHeritage Quay Tours & TicketsSt. John's Anglican Cathedral (St. John the Divine) Tours & TicketsSir Vivian Richards Stadium Tours & TicketsDickenson Bay Tours & Tickets