2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Cruise around Antigua with ease on this half-day guided e-bike tour. You’ll see more of the island by using comfortable, easy-to-ride electric beach cruisers. Learn about the history of the island, and stop at Shirley Heights, a restored military lookout and gun battery, and Nelson's Dockyard, a historic naval dockyard and museum.
- Explore Antigua effortlessly on this e-bike tour
- This tour is a good option for history and military buffs
- Choose between a morning or afternoon departure time
- Enjoy the personalized attention of a private tour
Saved to wishlist!
Restroom on board
Departure & Return
Pigeon Point Beach , Pigeon Point Beach, Antigua and Barbuda
V.C. Bird Intl Airport , Antigua Nelson's Dockyard , Dockyard Drive, Antigua and Barbuda
This operator has two meet-up options available. You can either meet at the departure point below or select a location for pick-up.
Liberta , Liberta, Antigua and Barbuda
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Fat Tire Electric Bike Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during E-Bike Tour of Antigua Forts and Beaches?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during E-Bike Tour of Antigua Forts and Beaches?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during E-Bike Tour of Antigua Forts and Beaches?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during E-Bike Tour of Antigua Forts and Beaches?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
E-Bike Tour of Antigua Forts and Beaches
2 to 3 hours
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 40 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsAudio GuidesMountain Bike ToursPorts of Call ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportAntiguaShore Excursions - St John'sAudio Guides - St John'sMountain Bike Tours - St John'sPorts of Call Tours - St John'sShore Excursions - Caribbean CoastAudio Guides - Caribbean CoastMountain Bike Tours - Caribbean CoastPorts of Call Tours - Caribbean CoastShore Excursions - New Providence IslandAudio Guides - New Providence IslandMountain Bike Tours - New Providence IslandPorts of Call Tours - New Providence IslandCategory
Museum of Antigua and Barbuda Tours & TicketsHeritage Quay Tours & TicketsCoolidge Cricket Ground (Stanford Cricket Ground) Tours & TicketsFort James Tours & TicketsSir Vivian Richards Stadium Tours & TicketsPrickly Pear Island Tours & TicketsDevil's Bridge National Park Tours & TicketsDickenson Bay Tours & TicketsSt. John's Anglican Cathedral (St. John the Divine) Tours & Tickets