6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore the amazing marine life and crystal-clear waters of Antigua at Cades Reef, considered one of the island’s top snorkel sites, on this 6-hour cruise. This 2-mile (3.2km) long reef is home to a wealth of sea creatures, including barracudas, moray eels and colorful coral. Explore the warm 80-degree Fahrenheit (26 C) waters before climbing back on your boat for a tasty lunch and an exploration of a nearby beach. Your snorkel excursion also includes all necessary equipment and round-trip transportation from select hotels.
- Snorkeling cruise to Cades Reef
- See marine life including barracudas, moray eels, sting rays, and reef sharks
- Enjoy the warm, 80-degree Fahrenheit (26 Celsius) waters along this 2-mile (3.2-kilometer) reef
- Take a break for lunch and exploration of a nearby beach
- Great trip for lovers of marine life and snorkel fans
Saved to wishlist!
Lunch on the beach
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Hotel pickup and drop-off (select hotels only)
Departure & Return
St John's, Antigua and Barbuda
Tuesdays and Thursdays
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY National Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cades Reef Snorkel Cruise from St. John's Antigua?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Cades Reef Snorkel Cruise from St. John's Antigua?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cades Reef Snorkel Cruise from St. John's Antigua?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cades Reef Snorkel Cruise from St. John's Antigua?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Cades Reef Snorkel Cruise from St. John's Antigua
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
SnorkelingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesAntiguaSt John'sSnorkeling - St John'sSnorkeling - Caribbean CoastSnorkeling - New Providence IslandCategory