- Explore the center of Antigua by bike, kayak, and on foot
- Admire the beautiful scenery of the Caribbean island
- Learn about the history of Antigua and Barbuda
- A small group ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Our office is in Ruthlyns Carpark in redcliffe quay st John's just behind big banana pizzas.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We have 4 different sizes of bike frames to ensure a perfect fit for each rider.
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY TRIFLEXCURSION
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Biking, Kayaking and Hiking Activity in Antigua.