8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Pre book admission to Phnom Kulen National Park and avoid waiting in line to purchase tickets at the popular site. Since your Phnom Kulen National Park tickets will be delivered directly to your hotel in Siem Reap the evening before you visit, you’ll be free to travel on your own schedule without printing vouchers or visiting the ticket booth.
- Advance tickets let you get an early start on the day
- Visit a mountain that’s sacred to many Cambodians
- Tickets only: Ideal choice for independent travelers
- Convenient ticket drop-off at accommodations in Siem Reap
Saved to wishlist!
1 Day National Park ticket
Ticket delivery to your hotel in Siem Reap
Transportation to the sites (hotel pickup/drop-off) 48$ per person
Foods and drinks
Flying drones, filming and taking pictures with professional equipment for commercial purposes required a permit from APSARA National Authority
Departure & Return
Departure PointPhnom Kulen National Park, Cambodia
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup guests is optional with extra charge as join group tour charge 48$ per person.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Tickets are not refundable
- Cannot change date after ticket bought
- Tickets are not transferable
- The ticket must be kept by the visitor and shown to the ticket controller when requested
- Producing, distributing or using fake ticket is a crime punishable by law
- Children below 12 don't need a ticket to the national park but have to show passport at the check point proofing the age
- We deliver ticket one day before your visit which means ticket valid on the next day after we drop you the ticket
- Access to the Angkor Archaeological Park requires a separate ticket, this ticket is for the Phnom Kulen National Park only
- Please be aware of the road conditions: You can only access the park from 7am-11:30am, that is when the one-way road allows people to travel up to the National Park. From 11:30am onward, you cannot get up the road as the traffic changes direction to let people out. Please be sure to be at the park before the traffic change at 11:30am. You can stay at the park until it's closure at 4pm and then make your way down
- Visitor Code of Conduct:
- Please respect monks
- Please respect all signs
- Please do not give money or candy to children
- Please do not litter
- Please do not smoke
- Please do not touch carvings
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Green Era Travel
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Phnom Kulen National Park Admission Ticket?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Phnom Kulen National Park Admission Ticket?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesAngkor WatNature and Wildlife - Siem ReapAttractions & Museums - Siem ReapNature and Wildlife - Ko ChangAttractions & Museums - Ko ChangNature and Wildlife - Phnom PenhAttractions & Museums - Phnom PenhCategory
Kravan Temple (Prasat Kravan)BakongPreah Ko Temple (Prasat Preah Ko)Baksei Chamkrong Temple (Prasat Baksei Chamkrong)Pre RupPhnom BakhengRoluos Group (Roluos Temples)Ta ProhmTa Som Temple (Prasat Ta Som)Neak PeanCitadel of Samré (Banteay Samré)Banteay SreiRoyal Enclosure (Royal Palace)Lolei Temple (Prasat Lolei)Phnom Krom Temple (Prasat Phnom Krom)Ta Keo Temple (Prasat Ta Keo)Banteay KdeiPhnom Bok Temple (Prasat Phnom Bok)BaphuonPhimeanakas