4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Vicolo Vecchio, 6, 62100 Macerata MC, Italy
Meet at Museo della Tessitura, Macerata.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Curioseety SRLS
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Typical Wicker workshop with a local artisan in Macerata?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Compare Similar Experiences
Typical Wicker workshop with a local artisan in Macerata
Explore Similar Things to Do
Craft Classes Art Classes Classes & WorkshopsAnconaCraft Classes - MarcheArt Classes - MarcheCategory