Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Closed-toe shoes are required
- You will encounter a few hills along this route; a moderate level of fitness is recommended
- You must be experienced on a bike and able to ride the whole 32 miles, as there will be no support vehicle; you will be able to rest when you stop for sightseeing and for lunch
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY EZ Alliance dba Karmel Shuttle's EXTREME Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Los Angeles in a day Bike Adventure PLUS Transportation from Anaheim.