2 to 5 days (Approx.)
Visiting Disneyland® Resort is a breeze when you book your tickets in advance. After you purchase your ticket here, visit disneytraveltradeinfo.com/dlrcalendar to book in your desired date and park. Once you arrive at the Disneyland Resort, you can go straight to the turnstiles and enter the Happiest Place on Earth. Then explore the many iconic attractions, entertainment offerings and famous Disney Characters on your own. Customizable options like length of stay and number of parks per day are available.
- Skip the Ticket Booth line at Disneyland® Park and Disney California Adventure® Park
- Pay per park or upgrade your admission to experience both parks on the same day with a Park Hopper® ticket
- Visit the new Avengers Campus and Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge
- Be sure to book in your park after purchasing your ticket here!
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Simply purchase your ticket here, then visit ** www.disneytraveltradeinfo.com/dlrcalendar ** to book in your desired date and park! Please note - you must have both your e-ticket and reservation secured in order to enter the parks.
Saved to wishlist!
Disneyland® Resort Tickets (duration and ticket type selected at time of booking)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Multi-day 1-Park Per Day eTickets are valid for entrance into either Disneyland® Park or Disney California Adventure® Park each day over a specified number of days. Park-per-Day tickets are not valid for visits to both theme parks on the same day
- Multi-day Park Hopper® eTickets are valid for entrance into both Disneyland® Park or Disney California Adventure® Park each day over a specified number of days. Park hopping can commence after 1pm.
- Vouchers must be redeemed on selected date of travel
- eTickets expire 13 days after first use or January 12, 2022, whichever occurs first
- As to all Disney properties, images and logos ©Disney. © & ™ Lucasfilm Ltd. ©Disney/Pixar © 2021 MARVEL
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- To enter a park, both a theme park reservation and a valid ticket for the same park on the same date is required. Theme park reservations are limited, and availability is subject to capacity. Certain parks, attractions, restaurants, experiences and offerings may be modified or unavailable, limited in capacity, and subject to limited availability or even closure. Park admission and offerings are not guaranteed. Visit www.disneytraveltradeinfo.com/dlrws for important information about park attendance requirements and other restrictions that you need to know before visiting Disneyland® Resort.
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Disneyland Resort
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Disneyland Resort Tickets?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Disneyland Resort Tickets?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Disneyland Resort Tickets?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Disneyland Resort Tickets?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Save time and money, buy these on Viator before you go, you won't regret it!" See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Theme ParksDisney® ParksAttractions & MuseumsKid FriendlySightseeing Tickets & PassesTheme ParksAnaheim & Buena ParkTheme Parks - CaliforniaDisney® Parks - CaliforniaAttractions & Museums - CaliforniaTheme Parks - Long BeachDisney® Parks - Long BeachAttractions & Museums - Long BeachTheme Parks - Los AngelesDisney® Parks - Los AngelesAttractions & Museums - Los AngelesCategory