- Gain an overview of rural Holland on this full-day tour
- Learn about the region's history and culture from your guide
- Avoid hidden costs with all entrance fees and tasters included
- Return transfer from central Amsterdam ensures a hassle-free trip
Departure & Return
Prins Hendrikkade 59-72, near the front door of the NH Barbizon hotel. Our guides will wait for you with a blue umbrella or a nametag with our logo "Amsterdam Guías & Tours".
Just behind Central Station, there we will puck the free ferry up to Amsterdam Central Station
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Amsterdam Guias Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.