- 4-hour River Zaans cruise and 3-course dinner experience from Amsterdam
- Sip on a glass of bubbles and embark on a scenic cruise along the Zaan
- Sail by the traditional windmill village of Zaanse Schans, wooden houses and old warehouses
- Stop at three quality restaurants to enjoy a starter, main course and dessert
- Hear stories of the region’s industrial history and windmills from an expert skipper-guide
- Enjoy the personalized atmosphere of a small-group tour
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Zaan Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Small-Group Zaan River Cruise Including 3-Course Dinner from Amsterdam.