Explore our promoted experiences
- Private walking tour of Amsterdam
- See the city like a local with your expert guide
- Visit the Houseboat Museum to learn about the iconic houseboats lining Amsterdam's canals
- See Vondelpark and the Anne Frank House
- Wander the massive Albert Cuyp street market and enjoy a typical Dutch snack
Departure & Return
You will meet your guide in front of Loetje Centraal, Stationsplein 10, Amsterdam.
What To Expect
On arrival, stroll past West Kirk and Anne Frank’s house to hear of the building’s tragic history, and then gain fascinating insight into the city’s houseboat culture at the Houseboat Museum.
Amble onwards to the lively Leidseplein area to pleasure your palate with traditional Dutch ‘window’ snacks; sample enticing bites like kroket (deep fried veal croquettes), and then continue to the Museum District to see the Van Gogh Museum.
Capture photographs of the bright and beautiful Vondelpark before concluding your tour at Albert Cuyp, the largest street market in the Netherlands. Stroll amid the well-stocked stalls that sell everything from vintage clothing to locally sourced produce.
After exploring, bid your guide a fond farewell at the Albert Cuyp market and continue discovering the Dutch capital at your own pace.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Tour operates in all weather conditions
- Good walking shoes recommended
- Tour can be operated in English, French, German, Spanish, Dutch or Portuguese; please advise your preferred tour language at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Participants must be able to walk for 4 hours
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY HTG Services
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands