10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Hit three Netherlands signature scenic areas in a group of no more than eight travelers on this action-packed day tour, with an itinerary you couldn’t hope to cover on public transport. Tour a cheese factory and a clog factory and watch a diamond-cutting demo in Zaanse Schans, take pictures at the Enclosing Dike (Afsluitdijk), and enjoy a boat cruise and free time in Giethoorn, the Venice of the Netherlands.
- Capture classic Dutch photos of windmills, canals and the Enclosing Dike
- Discover over 20 different Dutch cheeses at a factory tour with tasting
- Save yourself over four hours’ driving: relax in a stylish Mercedes minibus
- Cruise the canals of Giethoorn: upgrade to pilot your very own boat
Saved to wishlist!
Including guided cheese factory tour
Including guided wooden shoes factory tour
Including guided diamond demonstration tour
Including one hour boat cruise in Giethoorn
All Fees and Taxes
No extra hidden costs
Own boat sailing with additional price (appr.10 euro/person or 60euro/boat depends on seasons)
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Please be prepared and wait in front of your hotel before 5 minutes of arrival. - We offer pick-up service for all the hotels within Ring A10, excluding north part of the river (Het IJ). Travelers can take boat bus to central station from north Amsterdam. - One day before the tour, we will contact you about the arrival time of hotel pick up. We pick up between 8.00 - 9.00.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY K&H Consulting B.V.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Giethoorn, Afsluitdijk, Zaanse Schans Day Tour on Mini VIP Bus?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Giethoorn, Afsluitdijk, Zaanse Schans Day Tour on Mini VIP Bus?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Giethoorn, Afsluitdijk, Zaanse Schans Day Tour on Mini VIP Bus
6 hours 10 minutes
5 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWater ToursDay CruisesFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingAmsterdamBus Tours - RotterdamWater Tours - RotterdamDay Cruises - RotterdamFull-day Tours - RotterdamBus Tours - DordrechtWater Tours - DordrechtDay Cruises - DordrechtFull-day Tours - DordrechtBus Tours - LeeuwardenWater Tours - LeeuwardenDay Cruises - LeeuwardenFull-day Tours - LeeuwardenCategory
Mint Tower (Munttoren)Artis Amsterdam Royal Zoo (Natura Artis Magistra)Micropia Leiden Square (Leidseplein)St. Nicholas Basilica (Sint Nicolaasbasiliek)Xtracold IcebarNational Holocaust MuseumJohan Cruyff ArenaAllard Pierson MuseumHouseboat Museum (Woonboot Museum)Museum Quarter (Museumplein)Torture MuseumVenustempel Sex Museum Bridge of 15 BridgesAmsterdam Cruise PortMuseum of the Canals (Het Grachtenhuis)Old Church (Oude Kerk)Pathé Tuschinski TheaterVolendamFOAM Photography Museum Amsterdam (Fotografiemuseum Amsterdam)