Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Tick off Amsterdam's top sights from the water on a canal cruise
- Buy drinks onboard or bring your own refreshments
- Enjoy personalized attention in a small group limited to 12 people
- Admire sights from a distance to avoid the crowds
Departure & Return
We meet by the public pier located outside the Hermitage museum. Your friendly Captain will be awaiting you at the small open boat 10-15 minutes before the boat tour starts. The boat is mostly parked on the right, short side of the pier.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Amsterdam Boat Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons