- Amsterdam canal cruise and skip-the-line entry to the Heineken Experience
- Enjoy a scenic 75-minute boat trip along Amsterdam’s UNESCO-listed canals
- Pass elegant canal houses, churches and bridges, and hear their stories via the onboard commentary
- Enjoy fast-track admission to the Heineken Experience, set in the beer’s former, and first-built brewery
- View the vintage copper vats and learn about the brewing and bottling process
- Finish your explorations with a free beer tasting
- Save time and money with a ticket that combines two Amsterdam essentials
Departure & Return
Blue Boat Company, Stadhouderskade 501, opposite Hard Rock Café. Take tram 1, 2, 5,11 and 12 stop at Leidseplein. from there the dock is a 2 minute walk.
Blue Boat Company, Stadhouderskade 550, opposite Heineken Experience. Take tram 2, 5,and 12 stop at Rijksmuseum. from there the dock is a 5 minute walk or take metro No. 52 and stop at Vijzelgracht. From there the dock is only a 2 minute walk.
Stadhouderskade 78 Amsterdam
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair seats need to be reserved. Please call 0031 20 679 13 70
- Your ticket for the Heineken Experience is a ticket with a timeslot you chose while making a reservation. You can ONLY enter the Heineken Experience at this specific time. Changing your slot time is NOT possible. The address of the Heineken Experience is Stadhouderskade 78 Amsterdam.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- The timeslot you book is the timeslot for Heineken Experience. You can use your voucher for the City Canal Cruise daily between 10:00AM and 06:00PM from our docks at Heineken Experience and Hard Rock Cafe.
- Please note that your voucher needs to be scanned at Heineken Experience. You can redeem your canal cruise inside one of the ticket offices of Blue Boat Company where a timeslot will be assigned.
- Blue Boat Company has 2 docks: * The first dock is located at Stadhouderskade 501 opposite the Hard Rock Cafe. Take tram 1, 2, 5,11 and 12 stop at Leidseplein. from there the dock is a 2 minute walk. * The second dock is located at Stadhouderskade 550, opposite Heineken Experience. Take tram 2, 5,and 12 stop at Rijksmuseum. from there the dock is a 5 minute walk or take metro No. 52 and stop at Vijzelgracht. From there the dock is only a 2 minute walk.
- Most travelers can participate
- Last City Canal Cruise from Hard Rock Cafe departs at 18:00.
- Last City Canal Cruise from Heineken Experience departs at 17:15.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Blue Boat Company
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Be aware that you will be expected to make a gratuity on disembarking." See review
- "If you are doing the Heineken experience and you enjoy drinking, take the tour after going to Heineken because you can start three drinks at heineken and finish up buying and drinking more suring the cruise." See review
- "We did the Heineken tour first it's always busy, and then came out and crossed over to the opposite side of the road to take the canal cruise, very convenient!" See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews