- 3 hour private bike tour of Amsterdam’s scenic highlights
- Comfortable city bike included
- Safe, relaxing journey on Amsterdam’s bike lanes and quiet streets
- Learn about the city’s sights and their fascinating history
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 5 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 16 years
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- Not recommended for participants with serious medical conditions, everyone should be able to drive a bike for a couple of hours. In case 1 or 2 can't we could arrange a rickshaw (for 2 people maximum). The price of that is not included, count on 45 euro per rickshaw per hour
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund. In case of bad weather we will contact you in the morning or in case your tour start very early, the evening before. It's important we know in which hotel or on which cruiseship you stay. Preferably we like to be able to reach you by phone as well
- not recommended for anyone who is not used to ride bikes
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Amsterdam private Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.